Indice del forum

This is the shop of Stussy Shirts Sale. The superior quality of Stussy Hats Beanies online.

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

The secrets of our body language have been around forever ye
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Mims

Appassionato
Appassionato

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: 30 Ago 2019 06:31:43    Oggetto:  The secrets of our body language have been around forever ye
Descrizione:

The secrets of our body language have been around forever yet people constantly fail to recognize the importance of using body language to their advantage. Did you know that people only pay attention to 7% of what we say? Where does the rest of their attention go? You guessed it right: our body language. Now let me give my 7 BLT's so that you can use your body language much more efficiently when interacting with people.

1- Always look at someone directly in their eyes when they are speaking to you. This may seem difficult at first but it's definitely the #1 body language ingredient to make you successful when interacting with others. Note: Do not ever stare at someone.

2- Always stand up straight. You never want to slouch. Not only does this make you appear shorter but it projects an image of someone who has low self-esteem.

3- Smile. Smiling is your most powerful body language signal. Though it is not recommended to smile constantly (people will be under the impression you are searching for approval)
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
, you should still make an effort to appear happy and optimistic.

4- Do not make repeated, nervous like gestures. When speaking to someone it's important to use body movements but never fast and repetitive ones (picture someone who is nervous while public speaking; this is exactly what you're NOT aiming for).

5- Create your own personal space. Make sure you let others know you have your own personal space and do not let them walk all over you. Note: you never want to invade someone else's personal space.

6- Dedicate all of your attention to the person you are speaking with. Do not constantly look around as if you are uncomfortable or not interested.

7- Make sure to emphasize all of these tips when you meet someone new. First impressions count for a lot. You want to make the best impression you can.

Most people are unaware of the way they are projecting themselves because in general, people will detect body language signals subconsciously. Make an effort to apply all seven of these tips and people will react differently when you are speaking to them.

Pete Grand is the author of the breakthrough ebook: "How To Overcome Shyness: A man's complete guide on overcoming shyness". To download his free ebook "12 Dirty Habits That Prevent You From Developing Exceptional People Skills" visit One of the 13 major ports of India, the Visakhapatnam Port has been undergoing a lot of positive reinforcements lately. The Visakhapatnam Port has installed new post-Panama rail mounted quay cranes and allied equipment at Visakhapatnam Container Terminal in Visakhapatnam Port Trust. The new instalments will be inaugurated by the Honorable Union Minister of Road Transport & Highways, Shipping and Water Resources, River Development & Ganga Rejuvenation, Shri Nitin Gadkari on 13th July, 2018.

The equipment that has been acquired by VCTPL costs Rs 150 crores. With the installation of these gantry cranes, workload in the port will be minimized. The benefits of these cranes include:

鈼?Easy mobility, thus leading to effortless transfer of goods and other materials
鈼?Efficient lifting of goods weighing up to 5 tonnes
鈼?Can be easily adjusted to fit the requirements

Shri Gadkari will also be attending other important programs related to the Visakhapatnam Port Trust, as confirmed by MT Krishna Babu, Chairman- VPT, in a press conference. Shri Gadkari鈥檚 agenda includes:

1. Inauguration of the Upgraded and Modernised Iron Ore Handling Complex

鈼?The complex has been made under the Public-Private Partnership (PPP) model by Essar Vizag Terminal Ltd. (EVTL)
鈼?The project was ventured at Rs 830 crores
鈼?The 24 MTPA iron ore handling complex built by EVTL is India鈥檚 largest complex

2. Review Meeting
鈼?A review meeting to discuss the Sagarmala Project will be held
鈼?The meeting will be headed by Shri Gadkari, and is said to be attended all the major ports鈥?heads and deputies, strategists and developers of the Sagaramala Project

3. Laying the Foundation Stone of the Anakapalle-Anandapuram 6-lane Highway Project
鈼?NHAI is set to commence the much-awaited Anakapalle-Anandapuram Highway Project
鈼?Shri Gadkari, in his visit to the VPT, will lay the foundation stone of the project
鈼?Stretched out on NH 16, the highway is a 6-laning project, covering 50.78 km
鈼?The project is set at a cost of Rs 2013 Crore

4. Laying the Foundation Stone of the 4-lane Connectivity to VPT between Sabbavaram to Sheelanagar
鈼?VPT, in association with the NHAI, will be constructing a 4-lane highway for easy connectivity to VPT between Sabbavaram to Sheelanagar
鈼?The project follows the Hybrid Annuity Model (HAM), which is a design initiated by the Government, where it will contribute to 40% of the project cost in the first five years through annual payments (annuity), while the remaining payment will be made on the basis of the assets created and the performance of the developer
鈼?The highway will ease the heavy traffic on the way to VPT
鈼?The project has been sanctioned Rs 80 crores by the Ministry

#VisakhapatnamPortTrust #AdvancedEquipment #MORTH #NHAI

Total Views: 182Word Count: 413See All articles From Author
If you are trying to apply for Australian visa then you should definitely give special importance to your PTE score. Pearson test is perhaps one of the most crucial tests that ensure that a candidate is eligible to go abroad especially in Australia.

It is a strict rule in Australia that students who are coming to their country for higher education cannot take admission in Australian universities without the PTE score.

Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 30 Ago 2019 06:31:43    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Forum di prova Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: